Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm going nutz...

This is the point of no return. My brain... is melting. I'm not studying. I'm watching tv. I have failed to contain myself from the square box. TV so stimulating. Brain, needs more. It appears as though I'm catching up on all the lost TV time. I MUST STOP. I WILL STOP.

....sombody... pls.. help... me.... I MUST WILL MYSELF TO STUDY...

DOes that sound like I'm going over the edge yet? Today, I went to the mall myself, walked into shops myself. Watched Da Vinci, by myself, and bought smoe CDs coz I was just bored. As if I'm not in debt enough.

If anyone at all, has a cure to all this madness, please, I beg you to share this information with me ASAP. Before I become a tv junkie, and am not able to get anything done.

....the tv is not sending me msgs.... the tv is not sending me msgs.......

3 comments:

lishun said...

it's strange. every brilliant mind i know will suddenly have an affinity towards stuff like tv and youtube that gradually increases as the exams approach.

in other words...don't stress, k? you'll be fine. more often than not, you're feeling this way because lu dah jelak woi and really do need to relax and take a break before plunging head on into academics again.

peasantboy said...

haha. unfortunately li shun, if i want to do residency..... it's 5 more years!! woo hooo

notyourtypicalmedstudent said...

i am a 4th year medical student from the philipines. i too suffer from tv addiction.

must... get... away... from the tv...

hours spent studying before the exam is inversely proportional to the hours spent watching tv.

thank god, i'm still in medcal school. =)