Saturday, October 07, 2006

lately

Lately, there so many streams of thoughts in my mind, I feel like it's time to shut it down. That's unfortunate, because it seems like I'm getting very selfish. Getting worldly as per many ppl. I feel like I want to do the things I want to do, and not what other people want me to do.

The steep moral decline.

Seriously, remind me again, why I have to do certain things. I mean, yeah be nice, do good. But we all know, and I think I've said this so many times, it's like a tattoo in my brain, that's God's right, and worldly standards, basically.

Where do I stand? I have no idea.

Yeap, the moral decline.

Somewhat, my stands on not drinking alcohol has somewhat eroded. I've started drinking wine. And I keep wanting to try more, just to know. Be a wine snob. Be able to tell one from the other.

Be nice? Sure. Depends who it is. Be generally nice, but mutter under your breath when you are unhappy. (Well, not quite yet actually.)
The unforunate-ness of being nice, being taken advantage. So sick of that. How much more can I tolerate? NO idea.

My choices, my ideas. My pathway. The problem is the word 'my'. It's become more and more 'all about me'.

No, this is not a sympathy post. Just me merely expressing thyself.

1 comment:

lishun said...

it boils down to the decision to stop, think, and prevent yourself from declining any further while feeling genuinely sorry for slipping in the first place. self-control. a reminder of why you chose to be different. it comes down to the choice.