Thursday, October 05, 2006

a new phase in life

It's the new phase. It's 4th year. Although I still have to meet the unit head in regards to my marks, it's basically 4th year. I cannot thank God enough. No more days of worrying, no more days of cursing myself for making silly mistakes. I'm learning. Truely I am, from making stupid diagnosis.

All I can think about now, is getting a job, and giving some back to my parents. They have indeed given me much. Of course, my sister too (because she is reading this :p KIDDING!). Honestly, I would like to make enough money to have my parents live comfortably. Yes, it's weird. I don't know where I get this strong sense of filial peity, but all I can say is that, God would want me to honor my parents. That's why everytime I hear about the elderly being sent to a home, I think to myself, how can people do that? Just a different culture eh ?

Now that I have so much of my mind, I think about everything else. The other thing on my mind is, the news today.
1) There are so many killings in schools.
2) So many sexual offences, and different kinds too.

Does it sound familiar? Like Sodom and Gomorrah?

Right. Sorry. As you can see, passing exams, make me skip from one topic to another.



OH NO! Flight of thoughts! :p

No comments: